Which One Is Best Trading Platform
MT4 or MT5?
FXTM offers forex trading on both MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5(MT5), two of the industry’s leading trading platforms. Both provide pioneering automated trading systems with expert advisors. However, they each serve a very different function and, contrary to popular belief, MT5 is not an upgrade of MT4.
MetaTrader 4 “MT4”
MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. It was developed by MetaQuotes Software and released in 2005. … However, uptake was slow and as of April 2013 most brokers still used MT4.
MT4 Forex Brokers Reviews
- AvaTrade. AvaTrade is among the top Forex brokers in the world with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Milan, Tokyo and other locations.
- FXCM. FXCM (Forex Capital Markets) was founded in 1999 in the U.S.A. and was an early pioneer of internet-based trading. …
- ETX Capital.
- Display the terminal.
- Understand the information contained within the trade tab.
- Close an open position from within the trade tab.
- Modify or delete a stop-loss and take profit from the trade tab.
- Access the account history tab.
- Generate a report on your trading to monitor your progress
Meta Trader 5 “MT5”
MetaTrader 5 Web Trading. … Use the MetaTrader 5 web platform without downloading or installing any application. It allows you to trade on the Forex and exchange markets from any browser and operating system. All you need is an Internet connection.
Best MT5 Forex Brokers (Metatrader 5)
- FxPro MT5.
- Admiral Markets MT5.
- Active Trades MT5.
- Exness MT5.
- ForexTime FXTM MT5.
- NordFX MT5.
- Swissquotes MT5.
MetaTrader 5 is an institutional multi-asset platform offering outstanding trading possibilities and technical analysis tools, as well as enabling the use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading. MetaTrader 5 is an all-in-one platform for trading Forex, Stocks and Futures.